Chiropractic care is beneficial not only for adults. Babies and young children can also benefit from a trip to our ICT Chiropractic and Acupuncture clinic and qualified pediatric chiropractic care. Taking your child to a qualified and experienced chiropractor is very important. This can better your child’s posture, behavior, and sleep and help your child eliminate a myriad of possible problems associated with spine health.
Contact our clinic and book an appointment with experienced pediatric chiropractors. Make the musclulo-skeletal system of your child healthy with the best chiropractic for babies and children in Wichita!
Trained Pediatric Chiropractic Professionals
Babies, children and adults typically have different muscle-skeletal issues and complaints. For adults, it’s typical to experience issues with age-related and trauma-driven changes in their bodies. At the same time, chiropractic care for babies and kids is oriented at musclulo-skeletal issues after birth or during the child’s active growth. Doctors of ICT Chiropractic and Acupuncture clinic have undergone specialized training and are successfully offering chiropractic care to infants and children of all ages.
Why Pediatric Chiropractic Is Good For Children?
Pediatric chiropractic is oftentimes even more effective than adult chiropractic. Children’s bodies are still growing. That’s why it’s easier to effectively correct the alignment of the spine and ensure proper child’s development in the future. See 5 reasons why pediatric chiropractic care is good for your child below:
- Better Sleep – Chiropractic care releases the stress in the child’s body and restores the natural wakefulness-sleep cycle helping your child relax and go to sleep faster.
- Supports Your Child’s Immune System – Chiropractic care benefits your child’s blood and lymph circulation, giving a boost to the immune system.
- Digestive System Support – A visit to a chiropractor can improve your child’s digestive system and solve related issues.
- Nervous System Support – Chiropractic care for kids can prevent and treat many nervous system related issues from infancy on. Chiropractic care is helpful when misaligned nerves affect the child’s respiratory system.
- Brain Development – When the pressure on joints and spine is released through pediatric chiropractic adjustment, the child’s brain is better supplied with oxygen, which stimulates neural brain development.
Chiropractic care for kids and infants has significant health benefits that you can offer to your child. Contact our clinic to learn how you can improve your child’s well-being and development with professional pediatric chiropractic care!
What is Pediatric Chiropractic?
Pediatric Chiropractic is safe and effective. In a nutshell, it’s Chiropractic used to help infants and kids develop and mature the right way. Pediatric Chiropractic can help your infant if their musculo-skeletal system needs a little extra help to get right. Kids and teens may struggle with growth-associated issues, which can also be alleviated through pediatric chiropractic care. Schedule a visit to ICT Chiropractic and Acupuncture clinic and our certified doctors will diagnose the issues your child experiences and offer the type of treatment necessary.
It’s recommended that every child starts seeing a chiropractor early in their lives. Do you think that regular wellness check-ups by a pediatrician are important for your child? The same goes true for musculo-skeletal checkups by a chiropractor as your child grows and develops. Our qualified doctors will keep an eye that your child successfully passes all the developmental milestones, such as birth, rolling over, sitting up, crawling, walking, running and playing sports.
It may be the case that your child needs urgent pediatric chiropractic care. If you see one of the next symptoms or behaviors, do not put off your visit to a chiropractic clinic:
- Your infant has colics, troubled nursing, problems with sleeping, acid reflux or intense irritability.
- Your baby is crawling weirdly;
- Your toddler falls a lot and has issues with standing or walking;
- Your child has issues with running or experiences trauma consequences;
- If you suspect your child has scoliosis;
- Your child experienced an unlucky fall or sports injury;
- Your child suffers from headaches, limb numbness or sleep issues.