What to expect when visiting ICT Chiropractic & Acupuncture?
Q: What will this cost?
A: •Health care costs can certainly add up quickly and are often a significant barrier to getting the care people need. ICT Chiropractic & Acupuncture is in-network with multiple major insurance companies that cover our services. Our reasonably priced services start at:•
• Initial exam – $105
• Chiropractic Adjustment – $40
• Dry Needling/Acupuncture – $30
• Muscle Therapy – $30
• For example, an initial appointment costs start at $105.
• The prices above are starting prices, and depending on what is performed during your appointment, can be higher. We will discuss any upcharges with you prior to performing additional services so there is no surprise bill, EVER!
Q: How do I pay?
A:•We accept cash, check, credit/debit cards. You can also use your Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to pay for our services.
• If you have insurance, we will collect your portion of payment at the time of your appointment and file a claim with your insurance company to ensure you get the benefits you’re entitled to.
• We do not believe in surprise bills or calling a doctor’s office to ask for a price quote only to be told “We will have to see what comes back from your insurance.”. This is why we have our prices listed clearly above! We will collect exactly what you owe for services rendered at your appointment, and you will never receive a surprise bill in the mail from us.
• If you are paying cash (not filing insurance) we will accept payment in full at the time of your appointment.
•We do offer a discount for cash patients as this method saves us hours of paperwork and calls with insurance companies.
Q: Do you accept insurance?
A: •ICT Chiropractic & Acupuncture is in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, AETNA, Cigna, Medica, ProviDRs Care Network, and several other companies.
• Chiropractic services are typically a covered benefit; however, we recommend that you call to ensure our services are covered under your specific plan (we would be happy to help you determine if services are covered with your plan). Your out of pocket expenses will differ depending on your plan copay, deductible, coinsurance and/or out-of-pocket benefits.
Q: What if I don’t have insurance and don’t think I can afford your cash pricing?
A:•If you still feel like you would not be able to afford the care you deserve, we have partnered with a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Frontline Chiropractic Care, to offer discounted services to military, veteran, first responder, teachers, and low-income families. Please call our office, 316-347-5900, to inquiry about this program.